Sunday, December 15, 2013

House of Dark Shadows- Conversation with Xander King

If I sat down and had a conversation with the main character in the book "House of Dark Shadows" it would probably go something like this: I would first ask him about some of his interests, hobbies etc. He would probably respond with filming movies or short films, hanging out with his friends, and fighting with his brother. I would then ask him how he likes the new town he has moved into. Xander would reply by saying that it's peaceful and that he likes all the trees but he misses the city and all of the friends that he had. Next I would ask him about the house that they are thinking about buying and how he feels about it. He would say back that he thinks the house is really big and has a cool look to it. It also is kind of nice living way back in the woods with no one to disturb you. He would also mention how whenever he's in the house it feels like someone is watching him and that it really freaks him out. I would wish him good luck with his new life in Pinedale and the conversation would be over.

Would you like to live in a really big, nice house even if you felt like someone was watching you?

2 comments:

  1. I would probaly decide to live in a small house without feeling that someone was watching me. If i felt that someone is watching me i would just get creeped out and I would try to stay away from that house until I had to come home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you give a detailed description of how your charactor act and you give good charactorization and it makes me really interested to read this book. P.S your cute

    ReplyDelete