Sunday, February 9, 2014

House of Dark Shadows- Relatable Characters

This book reminds me of many different movies but one stands out the most. House of Dark Shadows reminds me of the movie Super 8. One of the reasons that this book reminds me of Super 8 is how Xander loves to film movies and wants to film something suspicious in the house. This is much like in the Movie Super 8 when there group of friends are filming a movie when they find out about the aliens and begin to film them instead. Also, the ghosts in the house in the book are like the aliens in the town in the movie. This book also reminds me of the movie Haunted Mansion. In this movie, the family moves into a secluded mansion that is very old and they find out that it has spirits in it. This is just like Xander and his family moving from L.A. to the small town and house they live in now.

I wrote this on the week of 1/13/14 and it didn't upload. That is why it is out of order with the rest of my blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment