Sunday, September 22, 2013

Things I like about the book so far

One thing i like about this book is that the writer actually moved to the town to get a better idea of how much football was praised there. I did not know this before i watched the movie and now that I do know this it kind of changes my perspective on the book. I also like the way the author describes the players and his relationships with the players. It shows you how much time and effort he took to write this book and how he is almost apart of the team.


6 comments:

  1. riveting absoluteyl amazing. have a great day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think this book sounds interseting, what is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this movie! I like how the author is literally in the surroundings to get a true understanding of the story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book sounds really cool! Not many authors put that much effort into researching for their book. What book is this?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think its cool that the author moved to the town. Great detail to add! Great job nick!! :)

    ReplyDelete