Sunday, September 15, 2013

Why I'm reading this book

I am reading the book Friday Night Lights for many different reasons. One of these reasons is because I love sports. Most of the books I read are about sports unless I'm assigned to read a certain book. I just don't find books very interesting unless i can relate to them and there's really nothing i can relate to more than football. Another reason I'm reading this book is because i watched a movie and a TV show which were both titled Friday Night Lights so the book easily caught my eye. I was curious to see if the the movie or TV show was based off the book and I discovered as I read that the movie was based off the book. Since I really liked the movie I'm really looking forward to getting into this book.

4 comments:

  1. What is your favorite sports book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ssounds like a good book
    have u seen the tv stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you said you like books that you can relate with. I agree with that because it makes the book a lot easier to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a good book. Good way to pick it.

    ReplyDelete